Welllllllllllllllllllll I’ve got a lot to tell you!
First up I went to visit my friend on Friday and we ended up going around town in search of some shoes for her (I’m on a self-imposed shoe buying ban so was good and bought none!). I tried my very hardest not to buy anything but failed and bought £6 worth of pick and mix sweets and some nail varnish (see the pic)…Woops.
Hows tricks? I’ve had a wicked few days
Did a training course this morning for my new job which was good. Got a few more next week which should be interesting. Kind of looking forward to them in a wierd way!
I was rummaging through my drawers the other day and found a disc of all my photos from my third trip to Vegas which I thought I’d lost forever! Found loads of lovely photos which brought back some wicked memories – the one in this post is of me in our suite at the Encore. I’d ordered room service because I’d murdered my feet and couldn’t walk! Continue reading
What a lovely day again! Went for an amazing pub lunch at a country pub today – had a gorgeous Beef & Ale pie with mash and vegetables. Then for pudding I had a lovely Eton Mess (Google it if you don’t know what it is, it’s amazing). Yum!
I asked my lovely followers on Twitter (if you’re on Twitter I’m @saraurora) for some questions for a Q&A blog. Here’s some of the questions:
Sorry it’s been a few days since an update – been mega busy!
I got myself a job! Woohoo! I’ll be working in a nursing home as an Activites Assistant Yay!
I’m so excited about it and can’t wait to start. Got lots of training over the next few weeks which will be good. I love learning new things
Spurs are playing at the moment and I think we’re losing waaaah!
Been feeling a bit down lately about my Psoriasis I have on my arms and leg but I’ve just noticed a spot where the Psoriasis has disappeared! I think leaving my job has really helped it to calm down. When I’m stressed it really flares up. Hopefully it’ll start to completely disappear (wishful thinking haha).
Off to bed now! xxx
Word to your mothers.
Had a lufflee day today! Was SO nice and warm. Went for a lickle mooch around the shops today with my friend Jemma then went to get some chips and a battered sausage on the Pier. Then we went to the arcades where I spent about £10 on the 2p and 10p slot machines…Woops! We won a teeny badge each though! Well worth it! Haha! Then we went and got some ice creams and sat on the beach lovely.
Am now chilling eating Oreo’s and watching The Only Way Is Essex with a cup of tea – ahh!
I spent all of yesterday cleaning out my wardrobe and drawers – got rid of 8 bags worth of crap! And I found out that I’m missing a pair of shoes but on a positive note, after sorting out my bags I found £8 in change! Woohoo!
Welllllllllllllllllllllllll I’m off to beddy byes now xxx
How are you?
Today was pretty boring – didn’t do much, visited a friend and that was it!
I’m so bored – we have no internet at home so I’m stuck with just my BlackBerry for entertainment.
So this isn’t a boring blog I thought I’d make a little list of things I want to do but never get round to doing…Fun!
- Learn Salsa dancing. Or Ballroom. Or Ballet. Or any dancing really. I’m not fussed.
- Take up drumming lessons again. I used to play and had my own kit till I sold it
- Learn Italian and German. I’d also like to learn Portugeuse.
- Take up a cake decorating course. I love baking and making cakes and I’d love to do a cake decorating course.
- Start horse riding again. I used to ride when I was younger and at one point had a horse on part-loan. I miss riding and haven’t ridden since my first trip to Vegas 4yrs ago.
- Go on a ranch holiday in America. That’s my dream – to own a ranch in America! I’d love to go on a ranch holiday to see what they do every day.
- Sell some crap at a boot fair! I’ve collected so much stuff since I was little and half of it has been stuffed in boxes for about 10yrs. I’d love to sell it all onto someone who’ll make good use of it.
There is loooooooooads more but that’s all I can think of haha
Much love xxx
Sooooo the site’s now LIVE!
Thanks to anyone who’s signed up, thanks to the people who have helped spread the word and thanks to everyone who’s come and had a quick look around xxx
Just a quick one tonight as I’ve got a Migraine now waaah